Designed to withstand even the most demanding and aggressive environments, Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra? pre-finished steel provides super durability and corrosion resistance. Whatever your type of building, from warehouses, retail outlets to processing plants, Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra? demonstrates proven performance and reliability.
Product features and benefits
- Optimised Galvalloy? metallic coating for exceptional corrosion resistance and cut edge protection.
- Surpasses requirements of Ruv4 and RC5 as per EN 10169:2010 proving excellent colour and gloss retention and corrosion resistance.
- Scintilla? embossed as a mark of authenticity from Tata Steel.
- Made in the UK for a lower carbon footprint and certified to BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing standard.
- Confidex? Guarantee for up to 40 years upon registration for the weatherside of industrial and commercial buildings with no inspection or maintenance to maintain its validity
- Exceeds requirements of CPI5 as per EN 10169:2010 demonstrating excellent barrier properties when used internally.
- Can be used under Photovoltaic (PV) frame modules with no reduction in guarantee length ensuring all parts of the roof are covered for the same duration of the Confidex? Guarantee.
- BBA certified for durability in excess of 40 years.